I am posting this here to help anyone that is unsure on how to post photos on the forum, it is an easy step by step guide (an idiots guide)!!!
it is the way i learnt how to use photobucket, instructions were given to me by hubby (i have difficulties in folowing instructions but these are easy!)
I know that a few of the members out there have these instructions and have been able to follow them
firstly you need a photobucket account, http://www.photobucket.com
open an account it is free!
when you have done this it is really simple, ill do it step by step!!!
1. there is a box that says Upload Images & Video,make sure in the little box where it says reduce photos to you choose large. click on the darker blue button that says choose files
2. this will open a seperate box on the computer that will show your files on your computer, click on wherever your photos are stored (normally in my pictures)
3. highlight the photos you want to load onto photobucket, (to highlight more than one push and hold down the ctrl button and click on the photos)
4. click on the button that says open
5. you will then go back onto the photobucket page, and you will see the photos beeing uploaded (dont come off this page or it will stop uploading) it may take a few mins depending on how many photos, i dont normally do more than 10 at a time.
6. when they have been uploaded you can give them a title, then click return to album
7. run the mouse over the photo you want to use in your post, a little box will drop down with some codes on it, you want the IMG code, it is the bottom one, left click on the code so it goes blue, then right click it and click on copy
8. return to the forum page that you are writing your message on and right click and paste, on the message you writng it comes up as a code but on the forum it comes out as a picture!!!!!
You do need to be signed in to upload your photos.
If you delete the photos off photobucket the link and the photo on the forum will also be lost.
Moderators: feel free to sticky this post!!!!