1. You are what you eat and I want to be delicious. (Zombies deserve a good meal, too.)
2. If number one is true, then you probably want to eat real food as much as possible. Don’t be an artificial flavoring.
3. Cooking and eating should be fun and enjoyable and experimental. You should learn about new ingredients and throw parties and eat ice cream in direct sunlight.
Random Facts About Me
- I’m married, to Josh, a computer geek/homebrewer.
- We have two dogs. Winston is half Shar pei, half Basset. Maggie is a Mastiff. They are both adorable and full of mischief.
- I am an Academic Technologist, a person who makes teaching and learning more awesome with a judicious application of good technology and common sense.
- The first dish I ever learned to make on my own was skillet donuts. I was four. After that, twice baked potatoes.
- I ate my first solid food at 9 months. It was popcorn. Or as I like to think of it, angels.
- I think that chocolaty-ness is close to godliness.
- My favorite food is comfort food: ribs (dry rubbed, kansas city style sauce on the side), baked mac&cheese, greens, cornbread, buttermilk biscuits, chocolate chip cookies.
- I don’t eat: seafood.
- My grandmother can’t believe I don’t eat: seafood.
- My biggest food challenge: pancakes. Soup. Cinnamon rolls. Asian food. Cake frosting.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Shar Pei shar-pei, Sequedille (Thi-Hi) kennel from Poland
Jade East Raising the Bar CACIB France Championship Shar-Pei